Prior to reaching 38 weeks, there is no way to comprehend just how BIG you can get. That's JM's "big boy bed" in the background...I will TRY to get nursery pics up sometime soon. I am STILL working on the baby shower post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
girlfriend...you look great! you look to be all tum tum to me, which is super cute:) can you beleive JM's almost here?!?!? So excited for y'all!!!
You look awesome!! Can't wait. I can't believe today is your last day- I am so behind the ball on this. I might have to give Elena your present to take to you!! Can't wait to see him!!!
ps- if you do go private... do it before you have JM. Adding in all those addresses took me awhile.
liz! omg love your pictures. this is too cute. you are precious. love you!
Precious precious. You are "that" girl who we are all jealous of. The one that looks so fabulous even at 9 months preggers!!! And I am sure you will drop your baby weight in like 1 day. :) I think I am just jealous b/c I still have not lost mine!! Anyway, you look amazing and I cannot wait to see that adorable little man. We will have to get Sutton & JM together so they can be buddies!!!
I guess we really can't call it a bump anymore, more like a mountain!! Happy Mother's Day!
You look precious!! I am so excited for you and Justin. Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little boy! Happy Mother to be Day!!
Oh my goodness!! This Thursday?!??! How exciting! We are thinking of you all and praying for his arrival!!
oh so very excited for you! you look fabulous momma!!!! hope you had a wonderful mother's day and that this week is fabulous and thursday is oh so very special!!!
I want to see pics of JMS! :) Congratulations!
UMMMMMM, Grand-little!!! I'm thinking you need to update this blog!!! Little JMS is nearly a month old by now and we want lots of PICS! :)
Post a Comment