
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We had a wonderful Sunday celebrating Justin's first Father's Day! We had a lazy morning and spent two hours on our bed just laying there staring at our precious little one. He is really starting to try to "talk" to us. He follows our movements, and has great eye contact. The BEST part of our morning was when he smiled at Justin twice in a row - what a great Father's Day gift! Guess I can return the new wedge and golf shoes? Ha! We had lunch at my Aunt and Uncle's house with all of my cousins and my Granddaddy John. It was so precious to watch my GDaddy hold his namesake on Father's Day. Justin and I spent the afternoon at the mall and at some golf store while two of my cousins kept JM. It is so nice to be able to get away and leave him with family! Sunday evening we took a nice long walk. The pics below are right before we took the walk. Of course I have pics on my camera documenting all of the day's events, but I am too lazy to go get the connector cord, so these are off of my phone...THANK YOU Justin for being an amazing father to our son! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the matching green shirts! HA...your looking fab by the way!! Can't wait to see the Sparks fam in August!!
wow, of course jm is adorable, but you look terrific!!
Post a Comment