Nothing is scarier than a puppy dog, right??? I would say JM's first Halloween was a great success!!! He got to play with the cutest princess ever, hang on the front porch and pass out candy to trick-or-treaters while the puppy dog and princess's Mommy and Daddy had adult beverages and adult conversations. After the trick-or-treating we even walked over to the block party with his best friend Baby Burdett (in utero, of course). We came home from the block party with the Burdetts for taco soup, football, and great conversation. Happy First Halloween JMS! We think you are the cutest!
(Beware of Picture Overload)
(By the way - does anyone know why my pictures look GREAT on iphoto - and then when I load them onto blogger - they look crummy?)







(Baby Burdett making his "Bump Debut" right here on our Blog)




2 comments:
ahhh JM is ADORABLE! I miss ya'll so much! Come back sooooon! I love the pics...he is the cutest puppy dog ever! calling you tomorrow!
Love the sweet puppy dog! Too cute ;)
Post a Comment