Happy Birthday John Marshall! We can't believe you are ours - we love you so much our hearts hurt! You bring so much joy into our lives - we are so thankful for you!
Yay! Happy birthday JM. I love this pic. It makes me sooo ready to meet my sweetie I can hardly stand it! Can't believe you have #2 on the way!! So many blessings! Xo
Justin and I met at Baylor University and started dating in the Fall of 2000, and married in July of 2006. In 2008 moved into our first house with our "fur children" Larry and Atticus, and welcomed our precious son John Marshall into our arms on May 13, 2009! Now we are getting ready for our second addition - Baby S is due November 5, 2010 - and we can't wait!
At Ninfas, Baylor Homecoming 2008 - We were coincidentally put in the same booth where we had our very first date! I thought it was great and J was embarrassed I wanted a pic...
4 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday JM. I love this pic. It makes me sooo ready to meet my sweetie I can hardly stand it! Can't believe you have #2 on the way!! So many blessings! Xo
Happy Birthday John Marshall!! He is absolutely precious!! What a wonderful big brother he will be!!
Happy Birthday JM!! I cannot believe that our baby boys are now 1 year old!
happy happy birthday sweet John Marshall. What a blessing you are to so many people! we love you xo
Post a Comment