I have a bazillion bump pics and vacation pics to upload. Maybe this weekend. It's fun to compare the bump pics too - because they are so different. C is so much higher than JM. But right now, I want to complain.
I am only 28 weeks and some days, and I already feel like my v is going to fall off, and the baby just drop on out. Isn't it too early to feel this way?!?! Please, God, it's too early!!! I have been having BH contractions NON-STOP, and the only thing that stops them is laying down, which is TOTALLY practical when you have a 15 month old who RUNS every where. Right. Also - I have had a few real contractions. REALLY!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!
And my newest, BEST friend - the varicose vein. It looks like someone hit the back of my leg with a baseball bat - and it feels about that same way too. It came up so suddenly, and spread/bulged so quickly that my ob sent me to have an ultrasound to make sure that there wasn't a clot. The bonus from that hectic day was that I talked the u/s tech into putting the doppler on my belly just to REALLY confirm that there is a girl in there. There is. At the appointment, my doctor suggested getting the lovely medical support hose. Riiiiiggghhhht. In the summer. Support hose? That look like flesh leggings?!? No way. Except, this morning I called the nurse for the prescription/information for the leggings, because it hurts that bad, it spreads daily, and I am that desperate. UGH.
Other than THAT - I feel great - truly! This pregnancy has been way better than JMs. I am just MAD that the whole vein thing has put a kink in me being able to be really active/play with JM. He now likes to lay in his PBK chair and prop his leg up. Sad. Who do you think he sees doing that all the time!?!? ha!
Today is my BABY'S 15 month check up. I CANNOT believe it!!! I love him so much - he is so funny, smart, cute - all the things a Mommy is supposed to think about her son! He makes us laugh daily.
Friday is my glucose test. I think I was supposed to have it at 28 weeks - but I will be 29. Oh well. I am working really, really, really hard on watching what I am eating so that I pass this test - I do not want to do the three hour version. At all.
ok. enough negative venting...I will be back soon with pictures! :)




2 comments:
ugh about the vein thing!!!! NOT fun.
but i can sympathize with the whole baby-feels-like-it-is-about-to-fall-out thing. i think it has something to do with second pregnancy and our abdominal muscles a) arent as strong anymore and b)remember how to stretch out so they are which makes us feel like we have no support and the BABY IS ABOUT TO FALL OUT.
i hope you feel better and cant wait to see the bump! :)
xo
nat
Love you friend. . my mom swears by support hose. . . i'm sorry you are going through this. . . uggg. . . the not fun parts of pregnancy!!! Well, know that I am praying for you friend! Love you!
Post a Comment