Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - Attempts 1 & 2

Attempt 2...was at the little Methodist church that is just blocks from our house...walking distance in fact. A walk, I will NOT be making until after I have a baby...the Children's Ministry there sells pumpkins and has a pumpkin patch every year! I would say the second attempt was MUCH more successful...we might even go for a third try at a Patch out in Grapevine...3rd time's the charm, right?

Me and my Pumpkins...JM at exactly 17 months, and Miss C at exactly 37 weeks...
***Sidenote***Ummmm...wish I was a photographer and knew how to mess with color/exposure/all that jazz? Maybe I will attempt it with these...just not for blogging purposes...

This one below cracks me up - it's JM attempting to "hug" W...


Attempt 1...was at the Arboretum (which is GORGEOUSly decorated with pumpkins, pumpkin houses, patches, etc.) where Summer arranged a fun picnic with lots of little ones and their Mommies. I would say (for us) it was a failure with regards to cute pictures, but JM had a BLAST running away from me, and throwing the "balls" and breaking their stems off, and throwing the occasional tantrum or two! :)

I got ONE of these types of pics. Seriously. That's it.
I got lots of cranky-pants pictures...(while his bff smiled, and smiled, and smiled, of course).
But MOSTLY...I got back and side of head pics...busy little man!



2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Ok. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and JM ... AND the one of JM smiling in the pumpkins (the vertical one) ... ADORABLE!!!!! You look amazing (YES YOU DO!) and John Marshall is absolutely adorable as always. I cannot wait to see Miss Caroline!! SO SOON!!!!

The Bass Family said...

Cutest pregnant momma ever! Love the picture of you and your two sweet babies...you're getting so close! Thinking and praying for you!