GIRL! :) If Sissy looks a little dazed and confused here...it's because she has one of the nastiest colds/coughs ever. She has turned into a mouth breather. On an adult I would find this obnoxious. On her I think it's cute. I finally pulled my brain out of the attic and realized that I didn't have to spend $$$ on jammies for Sister. Of course - I do buy her the occasional new jammies - and coordinating/matching jammies to go with her brother...but we had PLENTY of jammies left over from Brother to use! And speaking of jammies - I can't wait for her to wear NIGHT GOWNS! Do girls still wear those? These are his NINE MONTH jammies. She turned FIVE MONTHS two days ago. What is the deal!?!?! So now that I am saving money on jammies...I can spend THAT money on all of that smocking that I love, right Husband? :)





2 comments:
Oh I love it!
This made me laugh out loud. Do I see some fabulous eye lashes in this pic???
Post a Comment