Thursday, March 21, 2013

Because...

Because...I did this for the first two - and I love looking back - I will do it for the Final Sparks Installment as well. :)


16 Weeks
How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days
Heartbeat? In the 150s
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds. Ugh. A friend said I didn't have to count the 6-8 pounds that shouldn't have been there before this child was conceived. Thank you, friend. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Just the nightly 2:00AM insomnia...that lasts until 5:00AM or so...
Best moment this week: Seeing the sweet baby on the ultrasound again - precious!!!
Movement: I *think* I have felt you about three times - which is terribly annoying because I swear I felt your siblings earlier. Come. On. And. Move.
Food cravings: Nothing yet! :)
Gender: We have been told twice at two different ultrasounds what you are - we will know for sure via blood test next week - can't wait to have confirmation. 
Labor Signs: None. 
Belly Button in or out? In.What I miss: Energy. A face without acne. What I am looking forward to: HAVING THIS BABY! 
Milestones: hmmm...milestones...not really sure what to put here...I guess it's amazing I am still not really showing yet? If you don't know me - you wouldn't know I was pregnant. I am kind of shocked - I thought you would be popping out by now!

4 years old  - or just two months shy of it - you are funny, and sweet, and a KIND big brother who loves to ask me every day how my baby is growing, how my baby is doing, etc. PRECIOUS! You love picking out your own clothes every day - and you make sure every one is doing what they are supposed to be doing at all times! :) You will be a great big brother. Love you. 

2.5 years old - Heaven Help us. you are a stinker and a sweet heart at the same time. It amazes me. You talk, talk, talk - ALL the time. You boss your brother and the rest of your family around - ALL the time. I am looking forward to Baby 3 bringing some balance to your perspective on life (the world revolves around YOU, my dear). You are so so so girly - but know how to wrestle like the best of them. Love you. 

No comments: