Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"What I Wore to Work Today" A Self-Portrait, By EAS

So I work for a plastic surgeon, who is very particular about everything - which is GREAT considering what he does. He is particular about dress code as well. We wear matching scrubs three days a week, and the other two days we are expected to dress nice/professional/business professional - you get the idea. Flip flops and jeans would be TOTALLY out of the question.

So here is what I wore today:
  • A maternity shirt that is getting too small
  • My "baggy" (not nice) maternity jeans
  • A double chin
  • Flip Flops (the only shoes I can wear these days)
  • A 37 week bump (mountain)
  • NOT my wedding band/rings (fat fingers)

Guess who doesn't care about the dress code anymore?!?!?


10 comments:

Rachel said...

Loving it!! I think Strock will get over it ;) Did yall find a replacement?

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

you look too cute!! and only 3 weeks to go!!

Yocumotion said...

YOU ARE TOOOOOOO CUTE! love you

Suzanne said...

That's hysterical!! Your poor footsies and fingers :) Maybe you can start retirement this Friday instead of next?!? Have we started guessing when JMS will make his debut? I'm thinking May 9th...

etphonehome21 said...

I don't believe you've gained 30+ pounds, you still have chicken arms and legs!

Becky said...

I'm totally with ya! I did the same thing... I ended on a Friday in one of Jeff's T-Shirts!!!! Ha! It's a good time to be preggers though - because if it were December, what would you wear on your feet? Mine was more of an issue of my feet sweating!! What?!

You look AWESOME, by the way - I would totally not expect you to be in the 40+ category - although I was! :)

The Bird Family said...

You are super cute...all belly! I wish I was looking that cute :)...I had to stop wearing my rings when I still had about 10 weeks left (I had high blood pressure and MAJOR swelling!). I complained so much that I looked like a pregnant high schooler that I finally got a plain band (that was like 3 sizes bigger than my other) so that I am least "looked" married! You are precious :)

S, J, B, & S said...

You look precious! Love that bump!! And when you are 37+ weeks preggers, you get to wear WHATEVER you want!!

The Montague's said...

I love it...You look FAB!!! :) Who cares about dress code!

Lauren Kate said...

Dress Codes are for sticklers and you ma'am are no stickler! :-) Oh, and mint chocolate chip ice cream is a fav of ours here at the Sin Den!