Monday, June 15, 2009

And Two Become Three...




17 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

OH he is just too precious for words. Angel baby! Ya'll are the most gorgeous family!!

The Cates Fam said...

beautiful baby!!! congrats you two (three!!)

Lauren Kate said...

A-dorable!

The Bird Family said...

YEA for updates!! Those pictures are amazing - the cutest family ever!! :)

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Liz! I am SOOO happy for you and Justin!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Hilary Baker said...

so precious!!!! Love those beautiful pics

Kelly said...

I love him!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Yall are the most precious little family!

She McCord said...

I love these pics!! He is such a beautiful little boy! I am glad that you got your computer fixed so you could blog!!

have a lovely said...

oh such baby sweetness...he is a DOLL!!!! loved that wrinkled forehead!!

jillian abernathy said...

liz ur little family is everything of dreams. perfect! i am so happy for you. lots and lots of hugs and love...jna

Joanna said...

John Marshall is beautiful!!!! I love the pictures-so sweet! Congratulations! I can't tell you how many times I checked your blog over the last few weeks to see his sweet face. I'm so happy for your precious family!

The Montague's said...

Oh my goodness - PRECIOUS!!!

Abigail said...

LOVE the pics! Your family looks soooo happy and beautiful!

The Furgesons said...

He is precious (and you look great!)!!! Congratulations!

Emily said...

such a beautiful family...your pictures are so sweet:) i want to meet your little man!

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

love the pics. did amber lemmons sustala (sp?) do them? they turned out SO good!!!