The BEST (in my opinion) happened this morning when I heard JM cooing over the monitor - and went to get him out of his crib. I walked in, said good morning, and I got the biggest smile and coo from my little man. He decided to talk and smile at me all day long today - melts my heart! Of course, he had already smiled at his Daddy, on Father's Day...so now he will have to learn to say "Mommy" first! :)
Another first - would be he spent his first night in his room, and in his crib. This was a hard decision for us to make - but our pediatrician really encourages you to have your baby out of your room and in his own room and bed at four weeks. It honestly makes me sad not to have him near me in his little cradle...BUT I must say the quality of sleep we are getting has improved greatly!
Yesterday was John Marshall's first "playdate" with precious Sutton. We had so much fun meeting Sutton and catching up with Summer. Baylor 2027 get ready! :) These great pictures are courtesy of Summer.





10 comments:
He is so adorable! The first smiles are the best... :)
these are the greatest pictures! and how fun for you to wake up to such sweetness...xo
these pictures are so cute and what a fun thing for you to wake up to such sweetness!!! xo
Beautiful pictures!!!
Two precious little boys!!
they are both so darn precious!!! by the way...you look GREAT!
Hey Elizabeth! I happened upon your blog from J Abernathy's. Just wanted to say congrats on your little man! He is adorable! Hope you are doing well!
Kristin (Gentry) Skaggs
Love the pics and love that you're back to blogging :). JM is just as precious as can be...and long, huh?!
I remember how hard it was to move the baby out of our room. Actually, I lied. The first one was hard... the other 2 were easy lol! He is so cute- look at those gorgeous eyes of his!!! Keep the pics coming- I am loving watching him grow ;)
Why am I just now seeing this post?! We loooved meeting sweet JM ... he is seriously the cutest little thing and Sutton is already asking when they can play again! :)
Post a Comment