I have been wanting to get JM to a pumpkin patch, but with ALLLLL of the rain we have been having, and all of the traveling on the weekends - I was scared we were about to miss our opportunity! This morning it wasn't raining and even though it was a tad on the chilly side, I decided it was our chance! Instead of making a trek to a "real" pumpkin patch, we walked around the corner to the little Methodist church's "patch." Poor little guy was so confused. He is teething right now, and NOT in the best of moods. Also - you can tell by his poor red eyes and nose that it was cold out - but his Mom was not about to cover up the fall outfit with a jacket. He was definitely more into the hay than giving me a smile - but it's the memories, right?









5 comments:
sweet little guy! You got some great pics!
He is such a cutie!
Precious!! I almost wish you were bringing him with you next weekend! almost... ;)
He's so cute! I think the "patch" looks perfect in the background. Love these!
Congrats on makin' it work!
Post a Comment