Monday, November 2, 2009

5 Months

Yes...I realize that October 13th has come and gone - that's when these pics were taken - on his 5 month birthday - but how am I supposed to document his fifth month when we haven't even experienced it? I am a little disappointed...our 5 month "photo shoot" didn't turn out so hot. He was NOT cooperative. Oh. Well. The best pictures I got were of him sitting in my lap in front of his closet door mirror...Silly Baby.

So here are some things JMS is doing this month:
  • He eats 8oz at 7AM, 11AM, 3PM and 7PM
  • Most nights he sleeps 7PM to 7AM
  • He is an official tummy sleeper
  • Can push up on his arms, and "ooooooch" on his blanket and reach an item that is several feet away. Scary.
  • Constantly flips and rolls over.
  • LOVES. LOVES. LOVES his jumperoo. (Thank You, Fisher Price).
  • He had his first ear infection. So sad.
  • He got his first tooth.
  • He really likes going on walks and "talking" to everything he sees.
  • LOVES the dog - some days that is the only thing he will laugh at!
  • Is busy, busy, busy, and squirmy, squirmy, squirmy - but VERY happy!
  • He screaches and screams now instead of cooing.
  • He likes to open his slobbery mouth wide and "kiss" your check or neck and then snort. Hysterical!
  • Reaches out and touches your face and smiles. MELT MY HEART!!!
I LOVE this age - he is a blast. We love hearing him "talk" in his crib in the morning. Love having him smile at me and touch my face...But I STILL miss my tiny newborn - where did he go?!? :)



I am tired of this - enough already!!!
Check out that BELLY and those chub legs!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

takes me back! :)

where did you get the fabric or sheets or comforter or whatever it is that is the plaid fabric on his big bed? i love it. {and am trying to gather things for bennett's "big boy room"}

thanks!

Becky said...

Okay, can I just say, I love the pouty faces they make. B. makes those still - and looks at us as if his world is coming to an end - why don't we believe him?! Ha!! I think it's so funny!!!

Melissa said...

Love your blog! Totally have blog stalked you from Ashley Evans blog :) Your precious little boy is a couple weeks older than my baby so I love seeing what you are up to. He is adorable!