I'm leaving my baby for the first time over night! And I am so nervous...not about Justin taking care of him all weekend...allll by himself...because I totally trust him, but, more nervous that I will be able to handle my emotions and keep them in check! I AM SUPER EXCITED though about spending the weekend with two of my best friends, in a beautiful cabin, nestled at the base of the Ozarks on Lake Ouachita!!! I NEED this weekend with the girls, and the R&R!!! :) Dori and I fly into Little Rock tomorrow, and Suzanne will drive us to the cabin - I can't wait!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I'm doing it...
I'm leaving my baby for the first time over night! And I am so nervous...not about Justin taking care of him all weekend...allll by himself...because I totally trust him, but, more nervous that I will be able to handle my emotions and keep them in check! I AM SUPER EXCITED though about spending the weekend with two of my best friends, in a beautiful cabin, nestled at the base of the Ozarks on Lake Ouachita!!! I NEED this weekend with the girls, and the R&R!!! :) Dori and I fly into Little Rock tomorrow, and Suzanne will drive us to the cabin - I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you will love looove it there! so close to my hometown... it's beautiful at the lake!... have so much fun!! ;)
Have so much fun and enjoy your time away. We will be thinking about you and Justin!!! SLEEP for all of us mommies!! Love you.
Thank you so much for following along with our journey and for the sweet comment! Please feel free to pass my blog along to your friends who are doing IVF in January. I am happy to share our journey and answer any questions.
You have a precious family!
~Courtney Yerkes
Hope you had a great time on your mini-getaway!!
So.... how was it?
Post a Comment