Sunday, January 17, 2010

Funny Baby


I know...two videos in a row...but laughter is the best medicine, right? My sweet sweet Granddaddy John, John Marshall's namesake, passed away yesterday, and after a long, sad day - this was just what we needed! Who knew head banging could make a baby laugh?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my that is infectious! he is too cute and seriously that laugh is the BEST

Donaldson Days... said...

This is SOOO cute! I love how he was waiting for it! I got a flip camera for Christmas but need to figure out how to upload. He is so adorable!!!

Mark and Mandi said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny! Avery and I are watching it together and she is laughing histerically at John Marshall!!! We're praying for you all and especially for that sweet little baby to feel better soon. God Bless ya'll!

-Mandi