Last week we had one of those weeks where I feel like every second of every day was filled with some sort of task or activity. I say I "felt" that way - because - seriously - two activities a day overwhelm this lady. I am the LAZIEST person ever. My dream Saturday is to lay on the couch, read a book, watch TV, and. do. nothing. Oh - and stay in my jammies all day. Thankfully, this is my Husband's nightmare - so we do actually get out and about are are not typically lazy. Anyhow. Last week/weekend we had at least two things planned a day - if not three - and last Tuesday we managed a long trip to the Zoo, and dinner with friends. Here are some snapshots from the day...
Are these zoo pics not priceless??? Thank goodness for that red wagon...Love the boys...I can't wait for them to grow up together!



We have a great little Mexican joint exactly 1.08 miles from our house. We can walk there! Not the BEST food - but VERY family friendly, with good service. Last Tuesday we went with another family - and had the entire patio to ourselves. It. Was. Amazing. Not only was the beer cold and weather perfect, BUT, JM and his little friend ran ALL OVER THE PLACE and no one cared. No one else joined us on the patio either...because...who the heck wants to join two families with two toddlers and a baby for dinner? Not. Me. (Unless it's my family, of course). So - we are attempting to start a tradition - because who doesn't love traditions? Tuesdays at TJ's...with several of the neighborhood families. Here's hoping the second time was as good as the first, with Miss Priss just chilling in her seat, and the munchkins running around...





4 comments:
I assume you're talking about Tres Jose's?!? We always forget about that place...but I want in! We should all go next time :)
Was signed in as Taylor...oops!
Oh my goodness what cutie pies! I LOVE that first picture of Caroline and can't believe how big JM is getting!?! Glad y'all have enjoyed the nice weather!
Great pictures! Love that no one bothers y'all on the patio- go ahead and take it over! :-)
Post a Comment