Does anyone even read blogs anymore? I personally only stalk a few...
JMS almost (I am having a hard time coping with his old age) 2.5 years & CMS 1 year
My little Baylor Bears at Baylor Bonfire - Homecoming 2011 - otherwise known to the Sparks Fam as the Great Stomach Bug Disaster at the Ramada which meant we didn't get to experience Baylor Homecoming 2011...but...whatever. At least we didn't get the poor family that we ate dinner with/hung out with/I gave their children m&ms with my dirty virus hands, sick. Whew.
We are having fun and staying busy - oh wait - SICK - with these two toddlers in the house. The month of October brought our ENTIRE family a sore throat/fever virus, hand foot and mouth disease, and the stomach bug. Fun times. I was NOT a sickie kid - so I don't understand what is going on with these children. Please don't tell me it's because I didn't breastfeed - because we were NOT sick last year.
Ok - so - besides all of that - we are truly staying busy, and these kiddos are growing more and developing such fun personalities. I am dying at how much more personable C is (compared to JM) at this age. Where he just wanted down and away from me and to play - She CRAVES my attention, and eye contact and touch - and I LOVE it. She likes to just stand in my lap and hug and kiss me and tell me "awwwwwwe" and pat my back. Cuddle. Bug. JM tells me the best stories - and others as well. Yesterday he cried from his bed that he couldn't take a nap because, "I NEEEEED a hair cut." Then he told the nurse at my doctor's office (when they accompanied me to an appt) when she asked if he would like some stickers and a sucker, "No - I just weaally want some coffee and chick ill aaaa." ha. Can you tell what I drink and they eat around here? He can be SUCH THE STINKER - and then melt my heart the next minute. Love both of them.
Here's looking forward to the next few months which will hopefully bring less sickness and more blogging? We will see...




7 comments:
Ummm...I am sad all the time when Google Reader shows that you don't have a new post. I got so excited this morning to have an update on y'alls lives! Here's to your cute kiddos and no more illnesses for the S Family :-)
Girl! I read you blog! :-)
im still here reading :)
Yeah! A post. I love hearing about your 2 cutie pies!! Have a nice Thanksgiving.
JB
LOVE that you're posting again. But we need more pics. :) I can't believe what a rough month you've had - just think - they won't get sick in kinder.
I only read a few as well, but yours is one of them! Let's all try to stay healthy these next few months!
yeah for new posts! i'm trying to stay caught up too but it's hard...
i had no idea yall got sick at the ramada!!! BUMMER!!
Post a Comment