I've never been a huge BIG bow fan, or bows on head bands fan - but I always like SOMETHING in her hair when we are in public. I just found those plastic Goody barretts that we used to wear in the '80's and now I am obsessed with putting them in her hair. I believe a bow should be not too big, but not too small. By the way - did you know people are VERY opinionated on bows v. no bows? Very. Anyhow. I got SO tired of people saying JM was a girl that I wanted to make sure that didn't happen to C. Caroline has only been called a boy once - when she did NOT have a bow in her hair. This makes me happy. So while shopping at my favorite Houston store (Berings) I tried a ginormous bow on her head - and I loved it. Makes me giggle bc it looks so silly, and cute at the same time. So - we have upgraded over here at the Sparks House.
In other news...C is saying things like eat, up, ball, car, apple, "no no no" and all of the family members names. Every animal is called "addy" - which is our chihuahua's nickname. Although she does call our cat Larry by his name. Such a fun age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
C is adorable and I miss Berings!
Feeling the same way about big bows, love them now! I only have two so far though...
If only we had hair over here to PUT the bow in... She's only worn a bow in public twice since she was born! I had hair down to my shoulders when I was her age! Sheesh! :) but noone has thought she was a boy...YET. Caroline is PRECIOUS!!
love that you have picked up the blogging a little bit!! C is precious..here is my question...how do you get it to stay in her hair?? E pulls it out..and since we don't have any hair to begin with, she is pulling out the hair that she has!!!
Once you go bow, you don't go back! So cute, and I need to look for those little clips, that is a good idea. She is so cute!!
Post a Comment