Thursday, December 4, 2008

16 Week Bump?



It looks more like I am severely bloated than like a baby "bump" - but things are definitely changing! I can't wait to have an actual bump - and to look prego, even though EVERYONE tells me to embrace the bloated look and enjoy sleeping comfortably while I can. I guess I just want a more visible sign of pregnancy (besides the lovely acne these hormones are giving me). It has been two weeks since I have been sick or queasy - yea! And I definitely feel like I might have a tad more energy, so things are good in the Sparks Household! Only a few more weeks, and we will know whether to dress this little baby in blue or pink! We can't wait!

6 comments:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

have a lovely said...

hello miss preggo!!! i just stumbled over from LKH's! you look adorable happy and not an ounce of baby weight yet! so cute and so glad you are feeling better!!

ps...welcome to the bloggity world!

Lauren Kate said...

All I have to say is I wish I look like you! :-)

Rachel said...

You have the most rockin' body!! If only....

I am thrilled you are blogging and feeling better. Give me notice before you go private so I can send you my blogging email address.

Can't wait to blogstalk you ;-)

Elizabeth said...

Rach...it's called an abnormally long torso... :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Um, you are TEENY TINY! And that is the cutest little hint of a bump.