I got this e-mail from Becky as a Christmas Survey...but thought it would be fun to put on here!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? COORDINATED wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real!
3. When do you put up the tree? In my family, it was always the day after Thanksgiving...but since we usually spend Thanksgiving with each other's families out of town...it has turned into the weekend after!
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day, usually!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!!! It has turned into a craving, I won't tell you how many Horizon pints are in the fridge right now - embarrassing!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Either my American Girl Doll (Kirsten) or "Oooopsy Daisy" - Anyone else have one of those? She crawled, then would fall down and cry!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Justin.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Is there someone who is easy to shop for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several - I collect them!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? If I were to send out Christmas cards this year, they would be mailed...maybe next year!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? If you ask me in person, I will tell you...it's a good one!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story - I love it!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid-Novemberish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope!
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Well...my favorite thing to drink is hot chocolate with a soft peppermint stick melting in the chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Lots of white lights!
17. Favorite Christmas song? On the radio: Breath of Heaven. In church: O Holy Night.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel...but after the baby, we will be staying at home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I cannot!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a big red bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas Eve we open one present, always matching pajamas from my Mom. It used to be just for my Mom, sisters and I - but now that I am married, Justin and my Dad get to match too! ha ha! The rest of the presents are opened Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I think the traffic gets worse...
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Glass ornaments...I have been collecting Radko ornaments for several years now, and the collection is starting to get impressive!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Tenderloin, home made rolls, and all the other great stuff my Mom makes to go with it!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
thanks so much ma'am for the compliments!!
-I am a Radko collector too...I feel so guilty having such pleasure out of such an expensive piece of glass for such a short time...but they glisten, their color is amazing...and there just isn't another ornament like them!!!
-oh and yes...my sister had that doll!!
I love it!!! You're a GREAT blogger!!
Post a Comment