I am not embarrassed or anything that I am addicted to a book that revolves around a teenage vampire love story. I am not embarrassed that while I can't stay up at night to read What to Expect When You Are Expecting, I can stay up late at night three days in a row to read the first two books in this vampire love series. I don't have to be embarrassed - my husband is totally embarrassed for me.Friday, January 23, 2009
I Am Addicted...
I am not embarrassed or anything that I am addicted to a book that revolves around a teenage vampire love story. I am not embarrassed that while I can't stay up at night to read What to Expect When You Are Expecting, I can stay up late at night three days in a row to read the first two books in this vampire love series. I don't have to be embarrassed - my husband is totally embarrassed for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I just found your blog through Mckmama's and I had to comment! I, too, am addicted to the twilight books. Seriously, I finished all 4 in a matter of days.
Just wanted to share!!
girl.... i read that series in 4 days. Cody read them also, so tell that husband of yours that all cool husbands read them too!! :)
I am completely addicited as well! I read the entire series over Thanksgiving! I want more books!
I too have been bitten by Edward!
Totally addicted as well! I have read all 4 and seen the movie. A friend at work bought me a twilight calendar for my office... very embarassing!
oh, and just wanted to add...this is the first part of Twilight from Edward's perspective...just in case you haven't had enough. :)
http://www.wfaa.com/video/featured-index.html?nvid=325362&noad=yes
I think your blog measures up! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment