Monday, January 5, 2009

Proof We Celebrated the New Year

Seeing as how I am pregnant and tired all the time, and how I had to work all day on the 31st, and how my office had a full clinic/day of work scheduled for the 2nd, combined with the fact that I would not be partaking of any adult beverages, I knew that New Year's Eve 2009 would be pretty anti-climatic...BUT we DID celebrate it in a very fun, low key kind of way. Dawn and Taylor graciously opened their home for several couples to ring in the New Year together. Here is how the evening went:

The boys played/gambled with dice?!? Who knows?!?!?
The girls (plus Taylor and Brian) spent some quality time indoors, playing Apples to Apples...a fun game that can become quite competitive! A few of us hanging out before the game began...


So there it is - proof that we celebrated the New Year! Sadly, those are the only pictures I have, and I didn't even take them! We had a great time and were home and in bed by 12:45 a.m. (yea!)

I cannot believe that Christmas has come and gone, and 2009 is here!!! Happy New Year!!!


No comments: