Thursday, March 5, 2009

29 Weeks

Whelp...here it is. The 29 week baby bump.
This week's major not-fun development: heartburn.
This week's major FUN development: more physical evidence of JM's movement - watching my stomach move, seeing body parts lump to one side of my stomach versus the other. All very alien like - but toooo much fun!
This week's "last time" to do something: painting my own toenails. I am a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend, and was trying to save money and do it myself. Ugh. That was the LAST time!

Also, I meant to do this this time, but am too tired/lazy tonight. We all know how our bodies change throughout the day - as in - you start the morning off skinnier than you end up in the afternoon. (At least that's how I am). Being pregnant only exaggerates this. By ten million. So this pic is taken in the morning. If you saw my baby bump now - this evening - it would look verrrry different. Next time! :)


3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Ok, you're precious. That looks like my bump at like 12 weeks. Seriously. And we would LOVE to play at the FW Zoo with ya'll! Hopefully we'll have some bearable (as in, less than 100 degrees) days this summer and we can meet over there. SO FUN! Oh, and of course I would LOVE to take JM's newborn pics!! Can't wait to see his sweet little face!

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

you my dear are lookin' good!!!

The Bird Family said...

You are too cute! That is totally what I look like at only 14 weeks - I took a picture last night and I am too embarassed to post it!