This weekend my entire family came into town. We celebrated my Granddad's 86th birthday on Saturday, PLUS I needed some major assistance from my Mom with picking out drapes for the living room, and deciding what to put above the beds in JM's room. Friday night we had fun hanging out when everyone drove in from H-town. My parents had just returned from a cruise, so they had some fun gifts to pass out, and for the first time in FOREVER I was able to sleep in (which these days means 8:30AM) on Saturday, and hang out in my pajamas until 10:00, just drinking coffee (much to the dismay of the rest of my family) and chatting with my favorite people. We celebrated Granddaddy's birthday over at my Aunt's house - and had a great time visiting with the rest of the extended family! After a few errands, my Mom, sisters and I made it back in time to catch the second half of the Baylor game. Poor Bears...I am still excited for them for making it as far as they did!!! Sunday we skipped church and did some MAJOR shopping. We took care of a few things for JM's room, and the rest of the house. The living room now has new lamps, a new mirror, new drapes - which Meredith was so nice and put the fabric hooks into the drapes to attach the rings to - that kind of detail makes my stomach hurt, and new rods/finials, which Justin and Dad put up before everyone left. I love when my family visits - and wish they lived closer! Sadly, little Muffin had to head back to Waco, and Mom, Dad, and Mere returned to Houston. I miss them so much already - but they will be back before I know it! :) A few pics...Nana Anna and Papa John on their trip...too cute!
Justin in a Mexican shirt my Mom and Dad brought back from their cruise from a stop in Mexico...and the matching shirt for JM! I can't wait until they can match - there are shorts that go with JM's shirt too, hysterical!

How Muffin watched the Baylor game...sleeping...on the couch.
1 comment:
Love the shirt...sounds like a fun & productive weekend!
Post a Comment