Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back in Houston Again...

That's right - we just couldn't stay away! Two weeks ago JMS and I spent a week in Houston hanging out with Nana and Papa. Below are some of the fun things we did! We spent a few days in our PJs, spent a few days shopping, and spent a few days hanging out with friends - what a wonderful visit. We are back again this week while big JMS attends a week long conference near Houston. I am a lazy blogger and stealing these pics from my Mom's computer. Hopefully I will be more prompt with the next post about this Houston visit! :)

JMS tried his first popsicle...

And here is what he thought:


Bath time!



My Doodle Bug...


While we went to a friend's wedding Nana Anna and Papa John kept both Lilly K. and JMS so that the Mommies and Daddies could have a fun night out. JMS's first over night play date...and with a girl! :)

Goodness I love this guy! :)

We had a wonderful lunch/play date with some of my best friends and their precious boys. All the beautiful Mamas and their blue eyed boys! :) I feel so blessed to have girlfriends who have had little ones right around the same time as me! From left to right...these babies were born in June, July, September, and May - all just within months of each other.

Sweet JTG...such a handsome man! He showed JMS how to eat "mum-mums" - a new fav snack of ours!

Not a great pic - but demonstrates some of the chaos when there are four little, busy boys around. JMS trying to attack sweet LAJ while I hold JTG...

No comments: