Just some pics of our favorite little bunny! Easter didn't quite go as planned...I woke up at 6:00AM with a horrible migraine. Not only did we not make it to church, but we barely made it to Easter lunch at my Aunt's house. It was all I could do to throw on a shirt and shorts. Yuck. Little Man, however, didn't know the difference, and had a great time with his cousins, and going through his Easter basket.








6 comments:
he is so precious!
So sorry you had a mirgaine! I get them periodically & I am always miserable. Looks like JM still had a fabulous time - he is so adorable!! Love his Easter outfit!
He is so stinkin cute! Next time you have free time in Houston let me know! I would love to see you and get our boys together!
Fab pics!! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!!
So freaking cute! He takes such great photos. And I'm sorry but I don't even look that good when I DON'T have a migraine!
Liz- the pictures are wonderful. Y'all look precious :-)
Post a Comment