Gotten into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! Ohhhhh my. I knew little boys were busy...but I didn't really know HOW busy. This little guy won't let you sit still for one second. He isn't walking, but he is crawling and climbing into/on-top-of everything. He is NEVER EVER STILL. Unless he is drinking a bottle. That's about it. He even dances/bounces through eating meals. The other day he yanked out the bottom rack of the dishwasher with one hand. WITH dishes in it. Sheesh. He has an OBSESSION with curtains. Hiding in them. Getting tangled in them. Nuzzling them. Silly boy.
Played in the park with friends! We have been visiting the park A LOT lately - the weather is perfect, and it's a great way for me to exercise (we walk there) and entertain little man. JM loves getting to spend time with his six week old BFF Cason - and has a blast watching Russell run and walk everywhere.

"Helped" with laundry...this is a favorite! As soon as he hears the washer/dryer doors open, he is by my side..."helping"...






4 comments:
LOVE this little man!!!! Can't wait to see him soon!!!
He is so cute and such a big boy now! Hayden loves to "help" with laundry too...and cries when I close the dryer! :)
I love love love him! Please come visit soon! I guess I should "cherish" Luke's non-mobility for now :) I would be SO SO TIRED!!!!
Love the laundry pics, especially his shorts!!!
Post a Comment