So we saw the tiny baby and his precious heartbeat at 8 weeks, but yesterday we got to hear it - as always - music to my ears! :) Dr. H put the doppler on my tummy and didn't even have to search around - it was right there...HEAVEN! Four more weeks until I get to hear that sound again - can't wait!
Here are the 12 week stats:
How far along? 12 weeks!
Heartbeat? 157 bpm
Heartbeat? 157 bpm
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs...should be interesting...I gained 60 the last time and started out the exact same way...
Maternity clothes? Not yet! :)
Stretch marks? Just the ones from my middle school growth spurt...
Sleep: I have had a little bit of insomnia for the past 12 weeks...it's slowly getting better! I did this with John Marshall too...and of course getting up at least once or twice to go to the bathroom always helps with the not sleeping...
Best moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat!
Movement: Not yet...but I felt JM from the OUTSIDE at 18 weeks - so I am counting on this one not to disappoint me!!!
Food cravings: Pickles. I know. So cliche.
Gender: I think it's a boy! We will see!!!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! :)
Stretch marks? Just the ones from my middle school growth spurt...
Sleep: I have had a little bit of insomnia for the past 12 weeks...it's slowly getting better! I did this with John Marshall too...and of course getting up at least once or twice to go to the bathroom always helps with the not sleeping...
Best moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat!
Movement: Not yet...but I felt JM from the OUTSIDE at 18 weeks - so I am counting on this one not to disappoint me!!!
Food cravings: Pickles. I know. So cliche.
Gender: I think it's a boy! We will see!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In still
What I miss: Honestly? This is my second year in a row to be pregnant during "patio season" - sitting on my porch with Justin in the fabulous weather enjoying wine or beer...sitting on a patio for happy hour enjoying a margarita...happy hour at Blue Mesa and Glorias...is this horrible?!?! Ok. It's horrible. But it's true.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if this little one is a boy or girl.
Milestones: Hmmm...should I have any at this point?
Belly Button in or out? In still
What I miss: Honestly? This is my second year in a row to be pregnant during "patio season" - sitting on my porch with Justin in the fabulous weather enjoying wine or beer...sitting on a patio for happy hour enjoying a margarita...happy hour at Blue Mesa and Glorias...is this horrible?!?! Ok. It's horrible. But it's true.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if this little one is a boy or girl.
Milestones: Hmmm...should I have any at this point?




13 comments:
when you started blogging again i totally knew you were pregnant!! too fun :-) congrats!
oh that is so great! Congratulations!! woo hoo, Glad you are feeling good pregnant, you are a lucky one! xoxo
Awesome post and awesome news! Love hearing all of your stats and so interesting to see how some things are the same and some are different from JM. I, too, was the cliche chick who craved (and still loves 'em) pickles. Yay for not being as sick, too, especially having to chase JM around this time....how nice! Can't wait to hear many more updates throughout the coming months :).
Congrats :) SOO exciting. Maybe this one might be a girl with everything SO different! I hope you continue to feel wonderful!
Ok missy. . . You refered to your baby as a HIM . . . I TOTALLY think it is a girl! You have a TOTALLY different pregnancy experience than with little JM! hmmm. . .might be a little girl! I love boys (and really only want boys) but I think you would be such a good mother for a little girl. . .SOOO I am thinking pink! :-)
I love your little questionnaire!!! I cannot wait to hear what Baby Sparks is!!! I am guessing ... boy. But I am usually wrong - ha!
ps. My word verification for that last comment was "kayso" ... which I think means that next week we definitely need to have queso with our lunch.
I'm guessing a girl...just a hunch but I'm normally wrong too:) I didn't believe that Avery was really a girl- I made them check at every ultrasound, even the last one at 38 weeks!!! Congrats again and so glad you're feeling good.
Elizabeth!!! That is wonderful news! Glad you are feeling well! :)
I have been meaning to call you... we gotta talk pregnancy talk. seriously. :) I am so excited for you!
so excited! these babies are going to be so close in age :)
Oh yeah, how exciting! Congrats on bambino #2!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I tell Lindsay all the time that she has such sweet friends. :-) Congrats to you and your husband on your little one! That is so exciting! I'm so glad you're feeling well. I feel so blessed to not have had any nausea or vomiting.
Post a Comment