Elizabeth, I am Laura Roe, Stephen's mom. Stumbled upon your blog from Natalie's....just in time for WONDERFUL news! Now, I will be keeping up with you and yours! Hope you are feeling well! Congratulations! Wish I could see your family in person! :-)
Youre pregnant!!! SO excited for you! Congrats! I would read through your pregnancy and compare since we were only about a month apart - Ill be living through you on this one :)
Justin and I met at Baylor University and started dating in the Fall of 2000, and married in July of 2006. In 2008 moved into our first house with our "fur children" Larry and Atticus, and welcomed our precious son John Marshall into our arms on May 13, 2009! Now we are getting ready for our second addition - Baby S is due November 5, 2010 - and we can't wait!
At Ninfas, Baylor Homecoming 2008 - We were coincidentally put in the same booth where we had our very first date! I thought it was great and J was embarrassed I wanted a pic...
10 comments:
awesome!!! congrats!!!!
how exciting!! congrats! you're going to be a cute pregnant momma!(again) :)
YAY!!!! Congrats!
SOOO fun! I am so happy for y'all!
yay!!!! congratulations!!!
Wonderful news!!! When r u due? This is so great!
Elizabeth, I am Laura Roe, Stephen's mom. Stumbled upon your blog from Natalie's....just in time for WONDERFUL news! Now, I will be keeping up with you and yours! Hope you are feeling well! Congratulations! Wish I could see your family in person! :-)
yay!! big congrats to you :)
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre pregnant!!! SO excited for you! Congrats! I would read through your pregnancy and compare since we were only about a month apart - Ill be living through you on this one :)
Post a Comment