Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Deaux

This past week while I was in Houston, my sisters were able to feel Baby Two moving around. I love that already, I can tell a difference in my two babies - even from the womb. By 18 weeks, JM was PUNCHING and KICKING. Something fierce - that you could feel and see - which is pretty stinking early, if you ask me. I have felt this baby just as early, but his/her movements are much more subdued, and soft...not as fierce. This weekend, Justin kept trying to feel the baby - but every time he but his hand on my stomach - he/she would completely stop moving. It just tickled me to death...I blamed it on the fact that "he" (Baby Two) is upset with Justin for continuing to call "him" a "girl" - sure enough, on Sunday night - after I got Justin to admit it COULD be a boy in there - he felt the baby! Justin was super excited to feel Baby Two - just as excited as when he first felt JMS - can feeling a baby kick/move inside of you EVER get old? I don't think so! :)

5 comments:

Carmen said...

It's so funny you ask if feeling the baby could ever get old. I am going to miss feeling Allie move around!

Melissa said...

Oh I am so jealous you are feeling all that movement... so great! That is the best part! Dying to hear what your sweet baby is :) hope you are well!!

Suzanne said...

Never EVER will get old!! Love it!!

Alicia said...

That is seriously the BEST part of pregnancy! I already miss that.

S, J, B, & S said...

It is THE BEST! You are making me miss it!