Sunday, June 20, 2010
BIG DAY
Whelp. Tomorrow is the big day. When we find out just "who" this little baby is. We have our boy name - of course, and our girl name. I have been calling this baby by his boy name the entire time...hopefully I am right?!? It's after 11:00 right now, and Justin has long been in bed - but I can't get off the couch! The little one is just moving around - visibly - and I LOVE watching my stomach and feeling him move. I am praying tomorrow we see a healthy baby on that screen - the rest is just in the details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Eeeek! Can't wait to hear!!! I'll laugh if it's a girl, u will have to eat the last 20 weeks of calling her the wrong name :) so fun! Prayers for a healthy little lovey!
Dieing to know!!!! Praying for a healthy baby Sparks.
yay soo exciting for you!! make sure you post! I am dying to hear :)
any news yet?!?! i'm dying to hear!
just saw your news on facebook! congrats! now i'm dying to hear a name :-)
Girl Oh Girl you are funny! That little girl in your belly will read ths one day!! CONGRATS on the baby GIRL!
Post a Comment