Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Blog...

Well...whether Justin likes it or not (he doesn't) I have finally started a blog! We have agreed that once we have a baby to post pictures of - that it will go private - all thanks to a specific Law & Order SVU episode that we just happened to catch - and we never watch that show! I just think it will be so much fun to document our lives right now and have something to actually look back to! So here we are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nana Anna is leaving your first comment...and cannot wait to comment on baby Sparks. Until then, I think you look pretty cute, and Kathleen thinks you should have been a nurse.

have a lovely said...

lol!!! I just noticed my link on the right...no more stalking miss preggo...must jump in and say hi!! :)

Lauren Kate said...

I saw that episode too- scary! You will love your blog and you will love when it goes private too. I'm so excited for you!!!