Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Thursday...

This Thursday, we celebrated Justin's birthday with a fabulous dinner at Ruffino's, but last Thursday, we had a fun time at the kick off party for the Young Gun's - a young professional group supporting the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. (Got to love living in Cowtown - seriously, I do). As as sidenote, I thought I would share (after looking at these pictures) that I really really miss being tan (or tan-er). I know it's bad for you and all, but I MISS it.

Here are some pics from our fun evening...

The ladies and their husbands...

My bestest...


That couple...


The Girls...

5 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

First of all, love the top and it shows off that great bump! Second of all, no one is tan is up here in PA, so come on up! Can you get spray tanned maybe?

kinsey said...

casey burdett?? tell him i said hello! i recognize those other girlie faces too... fun!

Alaina said...

Hillary and Bryan Baker are great! I didnt know yall were friends!

Amanda said...

A few things...

1. You are the absolutely cutest prego I have ever seen and my new prayer is someday I look just like that!

2. John Marshall is an awesome name and I can't wait to meet him!

3. I miss you and need to see you soon

Love you
Bunch

Suzanne said...

I know I need to let Harry go, I told Tom to find the Twilight books online for me pronto. I'll keep you posted on the transfer.

Tell Justin Happy Belated Birthday from us! And I'm loving your awesome belly! This is so exciting! I want to see it in person!