Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sic 'Em Bears!!!

Thanks to Regan and Cason and their fabulous connections...Justin and I have been able to enjoy a few Baylor basketball games from some amazing seats - third row, on the floor! I may not know much about football, but I do know basketball - and love watching it - especially college basketball. Last night Regan, Cason, and Justin picked me up from work and we drove straight to Waco. Unfortunately, there was no time for George's or Ninfas, so we hit up Rudy's, which was surprisingly crowded. A nice surprise was seeing my little sister for 2.5 seconds before she and her roommate headed to SING practice - I loved seeing the look on her face when she saw my expanded waistline - she hadn't seen me since Christmas, and her eyes were as big as saucers. Too cute! Unfortunately, the Bears lost, but it was a fun game to watch! Thanks R & C!

No comments: