- I am having a harder time shaving my legs - and I DON'T like baths...so I don't know how this will work as I get bigger and bigger?
- I felt JM have hiccups for the first time - too fun!
- My stomach is a GREAT spot for resting a bowl of ice cream!
- After I eat (too much, probably) I feel extremely full, my stomach is WAY tight, and I can't breathe. It's a great feeling.
- I am having more Braxton Hicks contractions.
- You can gain a nice amount of back fat in just a few short months, and the elastic waist on your jeans can especially accentuate this look for you when you wear a tight shirt! Who knew?!?
- My sense of balance has become amazing. Just kidding. If I squat down to pick something up, there is a pretty good chance I fall over at least once before getting back up.
- I still go to the bathroom all the time. Prior to being pregnant, I would avoid a public restroom at all costs. Now I am forced to go in them. I hate that.
- When I look down I can still see my toes and feet, but not my knee caps.
- My fingers are starting to resemble and feel like sausages - and there are some days I cannot wear my wedding bands.
- My feet and ankles are swollen by the end of the day. They are "cankles." Gross.
- I no longer have just a "bump" - my belly starts sloping down from my chest area. I think it looks like a weird egg...
I cannot believe that I have reached the start of my third trimester! Supposedly he weighs a little over 2 pounds now, and is around 14 inches from his tiny head to his tiny feet! Justin and I love watching my stomach move at night. What is he doing in there? And what makes him feel the need to move around so much? We have moved the crib and full size bed into the nursery - the bedding looks great! It might look a little cramped, but I REFUSE to lose another bed and only have one bed for guests to sleep in. I found a dresser that I can use as a changing table, we just need to go and pick it up. The next project is deciding whether or not to put up Roman shades, or white wooden blinds in the room...hmmmmm. And I am starting to think about wall decor. All this trouble for such a TINY little person - who won't know or care about these things for the first few years of his life or probably ever, since he's a boy! I still need to finish registering...it's such a daunting process...and it scares me to think of all of the "things" you need. We are truly thankful to have had such a healthy pregnancy so far - we are truly blessed!




2 comments:
You are too funny! I totally know what you mean about the back fat - although I already had my fair share before I was pregnant :) And I gave up shavign in the shower a few months ago. I hate baths too, so I will just sit on the side of the tub & shave there.
You reminded me of all the "joys" of pregnancy. I made David shave my legs when I was over 40 weeks and it had probably been a couple of weeks since I did it. But I didn't want to go to the hospital with unshaven legs.
Post a Comment