This is what I found on my counter when I got home from work today. I think someone is tired of making late night runs to the corner drugstore for me to get cranberry juice - what do you think?
And...sneak peak! Justin finished painting the plate rack that I am turning into a "book shelf" and hung it in John Marshall's room today above his dresser/changing table. I think it will look too cute!




7 comments:
Love the plate rack/bookshelf, what a fab idea! Looking at you cranberry juice is making me want some...yum
Love the plate rack turned book shelf - where did you find it?! SO cute!
My Mom actually had used it as a plate rack at one point - it was painted differently - and then it sat in their garage for forever - and I stole it! :)
It is so cute!! And I love the red. You're making me want to redecorate Gracie's room.
I love the bookshelf!
joanna
Love that idea - I can't wait to see pics of the room when it is all done!! How are you feeling? Did you get your second sugar test back yet??
L-O-V-E it!! I want one!!
Post a Comment