Thursday, June 10, 2010

Da-Doooo!

JM's newest thing is wiping off his own high chair tray and sippy cup. I am sure I do not have the only child in the world who HATES getting wiped down after meal time??? Anyhow. I have found that the trick with him is to give him his own wet paper towel while I wipe him down with the rag. He truly scrubs his tray, tries to wipe the sippy cup, and when he is finished - he likes to tear the paper towel in into TINY pieces, and waits for me to say "THANK YOUUUUU!!!" after receiving each piece, to which he repeats, "DA-DOOOOOO!!!" - this a cell phone pic of him saying, "Da-Dooo!" - LOVE him to pieces! I hope I remember these moments...

7 comments:

Becky said...

b. LOOOVES to 'clean'. Whenever i'm dusting he has to have a rag too... or a sponge or whatever i'm using. i want to say it started a year ago... :)hehe.

Melissa said...

he is so cute... that is so nice of him to help you! :)

Stephanie said...

oh how i love it when they start to talk! da-dooo is so sweet. it kills me now when ethan says something correctly that he used to mispronounce... they grow up so quickly.

Kari said...

Your son is absolutely adorable!! He looks like an awesome little helper. :)

Thanks for stopping by and offering me support during my birth plan meltdown. I, too, wish we could have it all....natural birth in a safe supported place with a NICU...just in case. I hope that neither one of us need it and we're both able to have as close to our ideal birth as possible!! :)

The Cates Fam said...

Love it!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Sutton is the same way!! LOVES to "clean" things ... and he says "day-doooo!" for thank you! These 2 guys are so in sync ... such good buddies. Here's a brilliant idea: "cleaning" playdate at my house. Give the boys rags and sponges and let them go to town! :)

Son and Julie said...

So sweet...mommy's little helper already. I am sure he will love helping you with the new little sparks soon :) and my guess is girl!