- JM's location - head down, bum up! yeaaaa!!!
- JM's cord - still around the neck, but perhaps more "draped" than wrapped?
- JM's heartbeat - 132bpm - beautiful!!!
- ES's total weight gain so far- (this is embarrassing - but I am posting it nonetheless - so you can be SUPER proud of me when I lose it all) 30 pounds. UGH.
So...JM is measuring great/right on time/all of that good stuff. I am starting to get REALLY excited and REALLY freaked out at the same time! :) I mean...he could come early - but I am not counting on it.
We had our second childbirth/Lamaze class tonight. We skipped it as I am exhausted, it started at 7:00PM, and we didn't leave the appointment until 15 minutes until class started. I should probably mention that after last week, and all of the lovely videos I saw, I am TOTALLY cool with a c-section. Seriously though, they DID NOT have to show us all of that. And by all of that - I mean several vaginal births AND "placenta" births - or whatever you want to call them. It. Was. Disgusting. ALSO...they had the lights down, and us leaning, swaying on each other, and Justin and I were the only couple who was laughing out of control. At one point, I was supposed to be leaning on Justin, swaying with him (imagine 8th graders at a school dance) pretending I was having a contraction. THEN she had to go and say, "Ladies, drop it like it's hot!" So - Justin absolutely lost it (tears, hysterical laughing, etc.) and couldn't gain control of himself. I then lost it (tears, hysterical laughing, etc.) and wet my pants. Not kidding.
I don't have a "side profile" belly pic this week, but I do have a pic that was taken with the phone...Atticus has a new fave spot whenever I sit down. He has discovered the "shelf" that is my belly. It's pretty funny - literally as soon as I sit down, he runs to hop up onto the top of my belly. He isn't allowed to stay there for too long. (A) Because a 6/7 pound Chihuahua probably isn't the best thing for a pregnant belly; and (B) JM lets me know that he doesn't like it! And what baby says (kicks) goes around here! 




13 comments:
you are so funny! A. yay for JM being head down B. the cord thing will be fine C. YOU.LOOK.GREAT! D. sorry about the long wait. sick. E. I am not going to any classes now! :-)
Your class story is hysterical! Ladies, drop it like its hot...are you kidding me?!?! Ditto to Melissa's comment, I think you look GREAT!
You are too cute in your Kappa Shirt!!!! Love you and I am proud of you! I can't wait to meet him! My James came at 36weeks! SO think it could be in 3 weeks!!
AND! I never made it to my 2nd class bc I went into labor!!! That is what the teacher gets for telling to keep it in!
You are so cute! When are you going to post a pic of the nursery?! We should try to get together before these boys get here..when are you guys available to come out to Keller for dinner at our house?
You are hilarious - I love your blog. :) Can't wait till that cutie arrives!!
I love the picture of Atticus on your "shelf" - too cute! You are getting closer - only 48 days. I can't wait to see more pics of the nursery too.
I can NOT believe she said to drop it like it's hot!!!! And I just want to warn you that most first time Moms are usually overdue. So put it in your head that you won't have him until the 25th and when he comes early you'll be happy.
I am so sorry I missed your shower. I have come down with something and didn't want to infect and of the pregos!!! I have a gift for you and JM and want to do dinner sometime soon. Lets plan for the four of us to do something next week!!!
Love you
Bunch
oh my goodness...so very excited for you on how soon JM's big debut is!!! i hope you are still feeling well and enjoying those kicks!!
thanks so much for the warm welcome backs!!!
hey lady...where's the shower post?!?! can't wait to hear all about it and see your fun pics!!!
hope you are feeling well missy and enjoying these last few weeks as a packaged deal with a little mister in your belly!!!
You are so cute! 'Mama' cat loves to sit on my shelf too! So funny!
Can't believe you are so close....
(PS: I'm well on my way to have gained 30 by 32 weeks!)
Post a Comment