Thursday, February 12, 2009
4D Sonogram Day...or Not!
I have been looking forward to today for a while! I have had several friends who have had great luck with their 4D sonograms, getting amazing pictures of their little ones in their belly. The thought did run across my mind that JM might not be in the optimal position for that perfect picture...but I quickly dismissed it! Surely my little one would cooperate! He moves ALL the time...and besides - my Mom and Sister came up from Houston for the big event. Well...NOTHING could get this child to move today. My only positive thought out of the event is that maybe he will be this relaxed outside my belly? He was face down, folded in half, with his legs crossed, and his hands covering his face!!! Being that he was folded in half...not only were his hands in front of his face the whole time - so were his little feet. Silly baby. Twenty minutes of her prodding, me rolling from side-to-side, her playing his heart beat loudly (133 today)...NOTHING would convince him to change positions. He would move his hands and feet - but that's about it! I saw his ear. That's it. His ear. Of course...right now...he is moving and flipping around like crazy. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday. She is going to let us come back again for one more try! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are so funny. I never liked our 4D or 3D or whatever sonograms.... I felt like he always looked like an alien.... but if you get one of those good pictures, they tend to be super good!! :)
Did they suggest drinking orange juice or even some caffeine before you go to jazz him up a bit? Hope it works so we can catch a glimpse too!!
yes!!! I did all the tricks! I drank orange juice 20/30 minutes ahead of time...NOTHING! He is either SUPER stubborn, or SUPER relaxed! ;)
Good luck today - I hope they get great pictures. Lemonade always worked the Madelyn!! Can't wait to see some pictures :)
Post a Comment