Thursday, February 26, 2009

I live in the wrong city!!!

I just found out another one of my friends is having a BOY! :) I am so excited...but a little sad - I live in the wrong city! If I lived in Houston - what a fun play group we could have! JM will be born in May, LG's baby boy to be born in June, LL's baby boy to be born in July, and MJ's little one to be born late August/early September! Oh well...that makes it even more fun for me to go and visit my parents...JM will have lots of playmates! Is it the year of the boy, or what?!?!

5 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Everyone I know is having a boy!:-)

Greg, Melissa, and Luke said...

ahh I am so sad you aren't here too!! We would have so much fun! I can't wait to meet JMS! He will be here before you know it! When do we get an updated pic of the nursery!? ok I am calling you at lunch or you call me when you are out and about! miss you SO much xoxo

S, J, B, & S said...

Sutton wants to play with John Marshall! I don't think we live toooooo terribly far away! :)

The Lukefahrs said...

You know... there is a solution to this problem... move to Houston. PLEASE!!!!!

Love, LL, PL, and WPL :)

reganburdett said...

Hmmmm not sure that I like this post seeing that I would be very upset if you didnt live here. JM will have Fort Worth friends I'm sure of it!