Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tonight's Convo

Let me preface this by filling you in on a few things. Justin is a healthy eater. I am not. Justin loves fruits and veggies. I do not. He likes vitamins, supplements, etc. I do not. He avoids sugar like the plague. I do not. He refuses all carbonated beverages. I do not. You get the picture. Because of this - he has taken to obsessing with what I put into my body, now that I am pregnant. (My Mother greatly appreciates this).
___________________________________________________________________
Here is the conversation that took place around 9:30PM tonight:

E - "Justin...will you take me to DQ? I think JM needs a Blizzard..."

J - (Nothing is said at this point. He just gives me "the look.").

E - "Justin? Justin? Did you hear me?"

J - "What about that Dulce de Leche?"

E - "I ate it."

J - "How about some almonds?"

E - "Nooooooooooooooo." (I want ice cream, for Pete's sake...not almonds, you nut!)

J - "I can give you an Andes mint."
___________________________________________________________________

IS HE SERIOUS?!?! He makes me laugh though...and I love him.

8 comments:

Yocumotion said...

DUDE! Do i need to talk to him??? You go get your DQ on NOW!!!
xoxox

Amanda said...

I absolutely love him and totally miss seeing him everyday!!! Who does he think he is married to! If he needs a refresher, I can remind him of what we ate in college!!! Love you and you are TOO cute!

Bunch

Nana said...

Soooo funny. My only response to this would be - "Are you making a person? Because I am, and I want DQ!!" (That was response for everything when I was pregnant!) "But, I'm making a person right now!"

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

This is hysterical. Justin, it's calcium for JM, don't'cha know??!?!

Son and Julie said...

Too funny - Son & I had a similar conversation a few days ago, but I wanted a choc chip cookie...he suggested that I eat an apple :)

The Montague's said...

Go get a DQ!! This is the time in your life when you can enjoy it and not worry about it, haha!! Plus I am certain JM will LOVE it!

The Bird Family said...

Love it! So funny :)

etphonehome21 said...

Tell him it's DQ or a dirty martini!